Tag Archives: tofu

Whole Foods Hot Bar Plate <3

9 Feb


Mmmm. What a great midweek treat! Fresh chips with rice, black beans, roasted veggies, tofu, and a grain and veggie salad. Perfect lunch!

What’s new with me?
School and work is taking up about 80% of my life right now (as usual!) The other 20% of my time is being shared with family, friends, eating, Zumba fitness, The Big Bang Theory (new favorite show), and very rarely blog reading. I miss you guys!

Do you watch The Big Bang Theory?
If so, who is you’re favorite character?

I like all of them but obviously Sheldon is my favorite! ūüėõ


Saturday Night Noodle Bowl

8 Oct


Every veggie in the house with baked tofu and peanut sauce!

All of this food cooked and nothing cooked for the market for tomorrow morning, Ah! Its going to be a long night.

What are you doing on this beautiful Saturday night?

This is why I pack my lunch.

16 Sep

One hour break =


One iced pumpkin spice latte: $5.06


One trip to the health food store: $10.46

(tempeh walnut salad, vegan egg salad, tofu noodles, one expensive chocolate bar)

Some days I need to leave me wallet at home!

Summer Scramble

20 Aug

Sometimes, I have a very hard time deciding¬†on what to¬†make for breakfast. To be honest, I have been late to work a few times because of this! Being the planner I am, you would think I would prepare for this dilemma but I still choose not to. My mind is always changing! Needless to say…

Yesterday was one of those days.

Tofu Summer Scramble

Made with¬†tofu, onions, garlic, cherry tomatoes, spinach, yellow squash, Bragg’s liquid aminos, nutritional yeast, vegan cheddar cheese, salt and pepper.

Leftover veggies always works with tofu scramb!

What do you throw in your tofu scramble?

My favorite veggie to add is mushrooms!

WIAW week {26}

20 Jul
Hi guys! Happy Wednesday. Hope everyone is having a great week! Mine is pretty busy, as usual. Just catching up on some sleep, baking, school stuff, and experiencing a massive heat wave! I love the sun but when I don’t have time to go swimming or lay out by a pool, a heat wave is slightly annoying! But I’m not complaining, I’d pick a heat wave over a snow storm any day.

So here we are, another weekly WIAW, my favorite time of the week for blogging! Jenn does such a great job hosting the link parties each week, I love the post WIAW blog stalking, so start your own WIAW post today and be sure to link up to the party!


Tofu scramb, whole wheat chocolate chunk scone, a 3 pound bag of the ‘stashies.

Just joking, but seriously, look at how many I ate in the last 4 days! At least half the bag.


Bean burrito, nothing too fancy.


Peach donut? Enough said.

I’ve never seen these before but they were pretty good. The inside is white and hard like a peach, but I like my peaches mushy! I’ve also squeezed in a green smoothie for a snack too, perfect for this heat wave.



Yellow zucchini (not yellow squash!) mixed with artichokes and a few seasoning made my the chef boyfriend. He also made me a kick butt tempeh BBQ sammich that was sooo yummy!


Scott and I are taking our yearly camping vacation out in the middle of no where with no phone, internet, or cable action. I am really looking forward to being “unplugged” for a week,¬†however, I will still keep up on posting with scheduled posts. I know it is still a little over¬†a week away, but I would really like some guest postage while I’m gone! If you are interested in doing a guest post for me (not until July 30th) please please please contact me at whitney10@comcast.net or just comment below and we can¬†discuss topics. ūüôā

Thank you! ‚ô•

WIAW week 21

15 Jun



  • Tall green juice (cucumber, green apple, parsley, sprouts, lemon)
  • Iced tea



  • Half of a leftover bean burrito

  • Half of a leftover espresso fudge brownie

  • Water


  • Stir fry w/ tofu


  • a few too many servings of pistachios

  • ¬†8 ounces of raspberries

  • 1 mango

  • a handful of grapes

  • ¬†chocolate ūüôā


I haven’t been to the gym in FOREVER. Now if you’ll excuse me, I’m going to ditch studying and get my Zumba on.
(Seeing how my studying is getting me NO WHERE…. more on that a different day?)

[eggless!] Tofu Salad

12 Jun

I’ve been mentioning this salad for a while now.

Seriously, it’s in just about every WIAW post from this month!


Current staple of choice:

I originally¬†got this recipe from Kris Carr’s CRAZY SEXY DIET but I made a few minor changes and this is how I like it!

What you’ll need:

  • Firm tofu (16oz)
  • Vegan Mayo (1/3 cup)
  • Stone ground¬†mustard (1 T)
  • Onion, chopped (1/8 cup)
  • Carrot, chopped¬†(1/4 cup)
  • Parsley,chopped (1/4 cup)
  • Nooch (1/4 cup)
  • Sea Salt (to taste)
  • Pepper (to taste)

Drain the ‘fu out a bit first then mix it all up! I’m so lazy that I throw the carrot, onion, and parsley into my NINJA so I don’t have to chop it by hand. Keeps for 5 days.

Farmers’ Market recap tomorrow, whoop whoop!