How is everyone? I am still enjoying my time on vacation so here is another pre-scheduled post! Woo!
Wow, AUGUST already? Imagine that. I love August here in Michigan. This marks the start of my favorite season it’s called “AUG.-OCT., the most beautiful time in Michigan” I think that’s a good name.
July Goal Recap:
- At least 1 hour of exercise 5 days a week. This can include nature walks, runs, gym time, biking, and Zumba. I NEED this hour everyday to lower my stress. I did the best I could.
- Use up my Zumba punch card at the dance studio. I bought a 10-class punch card in January and have only gone once. Mainly because the classes are all at night. Expires in August! I only used it twice, whoops! I think I am going to try to use it after it expires on the fifth. I might even slide a 1 in before the 5 on “Aug. 5th” if you know what I mean..
- Make time for family and friends. Check!
- Attempted to be more organized. Like paying bills on time, keeping my room clean, keeping up on laundry, filing important papers. Ehhh, check?
- Apply for Fall classes! Check!
- Roller blade on the new bike path by my house (repeat daily, I ❤ roller blading). Fail.
- Stay away from processed junk like oreo’s and nutter butter’s. Not worth the belly ache! Check!
- Limit fried foods to maybe once every 2 weeks. Yes, this included my favorite roll (sweet potato roll) at the sushi joint. Check! I’ve been eating a lot more salads and actually enjoying them!
- Read my Biology book to get a head start!
- Start studying early for fall semester.
- Go to Canada
- Celebrate my 20th Birthday on the 31st!
Did you make any goals for August!