How is everyone? Are you back in school? Back to work? Getting ready for Labor Day weekend? Glad that it is Friday?
I love FRIDAYS. I love writing up Feature Fridays each week, they are too fun! I get to relax after work, sip on my spinach blueberry smoothie and get some baking done!
This week’s FEATURE FRIDAY is….
A l m o n d s !
Why I love almonds:
- Almonds are high in LDL-Cholesterol which can reduce your risk of heart disease
- High in calories (energy)
- Contains both B12 & protein
- High in magnesium and potassium
- Great source of healthy fat
Lately I have been putting almond butter in my green smoothies…
Favorite ALMOND combinations:
- Almond + Date
- Almond + Cherry
- Almond + Chocolate
Post your favorite recipe using almonds below!