Wow, is this summer flying by or what?
I feel like July is one of those months that I forget about because it always goes by so quickly. I remember in grade school that once it was the 4th of July, summer was half way over (again with the negativity!) and it was officially time to do everything on the summer-to-do list. Now that I’m out of school for the summer I have no sense of time. Scott and I have been working on a lot of projects so I feel like I am at work 24/7 even though it’s fun work. Well, a lot more enjoyable than my real job away. I basically have been MIA from my gym for the last month and a half, which really needs to change because my stress level is raging. I have been eating a lot better for the most part but my sweet snackage has gotten pretty ridic. With all of this said, how about making time for July goals?
- At least 1 hour of exercise 5 days a week. This can include nature walks, runs, gym time, biking, and Zumba. I NEED this hour everyday to lower my stress.
- Use up my Zumba punch card at the dance studio. I bought a 10-class punch card in January and have only gone once. Mainly because the classes are all at night. Expires in August!
- Make time for family and friends.
- Attempted to be more organized. Like paying bills on time, keeping my room clean, keeping up on laundry, filing important papers.
- Apply for Fall classes!
- Roller blade on the new bike path by my house (repeat daily, I ❤ roller blading).
- Stay away from processed junk like oreo’s and nutter butter’s. Not worth the belly ache!
- Limit fried foods to maybe once every 2 weeks. Yes, this included my favorite roll (sweet potato roll) at the sushi joint.
I think this list is do-able, honestly. This felt really good to write these goals down so I do not forget them!
What are some of your July goals?
& To all of the USA readers…