Because you can never have enough fun with oatmeal
Incase you missed out on Wednesday’s Banana Split Oats, you can find them here.
Cinnamon Roll Oatmeal
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup non-dairy milk of choice
- 1/2 cup 1 minute oats
- 1 scoop protein powder
- 1 T PB
- 1 t vanilla
- 1 T cinnamon, or more 😉
- 1 T maple syrup,
- toppings: plain coconut yogurt for the “icing”, maple syrup, and even more cinnamon!
How to make it
- Bring milk and water to a boil
- Stir in the rest of the ingredients (minus the topping obviously) and reduce heat.
- Cook for about 4 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Scoop into your favorite oatmeal bowl and get crazy with the toppings!
So sweet, and so satisfying
I’ll be back tomorrow with a full FM recap. I plan on taking my camera this time!
What do you want to see pictures of?