& hello summer!
Oh my goodness, did I miss a WIAW post? Whoops! It’s been pretty busy around here. Forgive me?
I probably wont be doing much posting for the next few days due to the Farmer’s Market (FM) craziness.
I have been keeping up with my exercises though!
- Sunday: 3 mile walk/jog outdoors
- Monday: 4 mile nature walk
- Tuesday: Pi/yo, 2 1/2 mile fast walk on tred.
- Wednesday: Slow 2 mile nature walk, 1 hour Zumba
- Thursday: Probably nothing. Early day at school right now then straight to work afterwards.
Lots of cardio so far this week! I guess I was just in that kind of mood. I think this is good for me though due to that winter weight gain! After work last night, I came home and tried on my jean shorts from last summer and YIKES! Not happening anytime soon! I wear sweat pants literally everyday, so trying on jeans (especially shorts!) was a somewhat of a breakthrough. Despite the muffin top, I think my weight should be back on track in a few weeks. Mainly because I eat A LOT better in the warmer months with all the fresh produce available and the fun warm weather activities.
See? A salad! I’m getting there.
Just don’t judge me for that bag of PB pretzels i ate right after this!