Yay me, I’ve just been awarded the Stylish Blogger Award by Jess! I’ve never got an award before….
1. Make a post & link back to the person who awarded you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award a few recently discovered great bloggers.
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them they’ve won!
Seven things about myself (that you probably don’t know let’s make this interesting):
- I have had the same job for over 3 years (Hey, that’s impressive for a 19-year-old) It’s not that I LOVE my job, because honestly I don’t…. But I just don’t like change, it’s stressful.
- I used to brush my teeth at least 5-7 times per day, it was insane. Now, I’m not that crazy about it, 3 times a day will do!
- Like most people, I’m slightly OCD about some things, again, I’m not as bad as I used to be. I used to count my steps everywhere I went in pattern and I could not step on a crack. If I did step on one I’d have to step on the same crack with the other foot. Well, I actually still do this one but I make it not so noticeable. And if I am walking next to somebody and were talking, they have to be on my left side. Always. Gosh, I could go on about this! I know, I’m a freak!
- I’m never late. Seriously, if I have to be somewhere at a certain time I am always early at least by a few minutes. Which by the way is one of my biggest pet peeves: people who are late. One time after school I had to work at 4PM and I feel asleep around 3:30PM and I woke up at 3:56PM and was only 5 minutes late to work. & That was the only time I was ever late. Plus, we are allowed to be up to 10 minutes late. 🙂
- I need my sleep, all of it. I cannot function on less than 7 hours of sleep. Well, I could but I literally would get sick.
- I’m obsessed with nut butters (ok, so you already knew that one!) but really, I have a storage in my room for back up! That’s sad.
- When I was little I always wanted to be a veterinarian. Then, I realized I would see a lot of animals die and I don’t think I could handle that! So now I want to do the next best thing, a vegan-promoting dietician to save the animals 🙂
Now I really can’t think of anyone who has not done this already! And if you haven’t? Consider your self TAGGED!!! 🙂
So one thing I must share is this wonderful breakfast I have been making on my busy mornings:
Super chocolate overnight oats!
(I got this idea from Allison)
1/3 – 1/2 cup oats
3/4 cup chocolate hazelnut milk
2 tbsp chia seeds
1 mashed banana
1 spoonful chocolate peanut butter
1/2 scoop protein powder
This is amazing! I love it. Actually this is the only overnight oats I’ve ever loved.
Hope everyone has a great weekend!
Oh and before I go, I am going to get to that broccoli ched. soup recipe, I keep leaving it at my boyfriend’s house!!!