I just want to say THANK YOU to all my readers who left me with some support on my last post. This problem has been going on for 6 months now and I really hope that they find out what it is quick! I never thought I’d be discussing my health problems
pubicly publicly but you guys made me feel so much better and now I feel silly for keeping it in for so long! It’s common stuff to have those issues!
I’ve been feeling a little better though. I’ve been staying away from the gym and staying away from sitting on hard surfaces, that’s for sure. It’s a good time to catch up on some studying anyway. But who wants to talk about school right now when we can talk about….
I’ve been digging smoothie lately!!! Yes, in this freezing weather. I know, I’m strange.
I don’t usually post smoothie recipes on the blog because everyone can make a smoothie.
Butttt, I think I might start posting them because I’ve been coming up with some pretty crazy stuff!
Remember my Hempy Mango Smoothies? Yum.
That’s what I’m talking about! What’s your favorite smoothie combo? Mine is raspberries & strawberries with a n y t h i n g .
& I STILL HAVEN’T TOLD YOU ABOUT MY POSSIBLY LIFE CHANGING DECISION!
I’m sure you are all wondering what the big new is that I wanted to share with you. Well you see, I’m strongly considering becoming a Zumba instructor! I know I’ve only done a handful of classes since I started back up again, but I love it. It not really the dancing that I love, it how much fun and addictive it is! Honestly, I’m always looking forward to my next class.
What’s going on in my head:
- Fun job
- New & exciting work environment
- Getting paid to work out
- Stop working so much at my stupid job!
- A foot in the door as any future aerobic classes and health club in general 😉
- Certification fee + ZIN monthly membership (from what I understand is going to be like $600 in just the first year, correct me if I’m wrong.)
- Not a huge pay out and would probably still need my current job
- Never have been a dancer in my entire life (BUT, like I said, my classes would be more of a fun workout rather then a hardcore dance routine)
- Not extremely out-going (but I’m getting there too)
- I do not have a lot of experience
As you can see, I’m T O R N !
The next time to get certified in March 13th, 4 hours away. (Hotel fee, gas fee, ect…)
Or I could stop being inpatient and hope that something comes around in the summer that is closer? I’m seriously leaning toward this!