& Can’t celebrate VeganMoFo without a Daiya Pizza!
Topped with red peppers, green peppers, broc, zucchini & spinach
So simple to make too:
Make some pizza crust or buy a frozen pre-made crust like I did.
Smother with sauce and daiya.
Add your favorite toppings.
Bake for 20 minutes until the daiya is creamy and smooth.
Meanwhile, photograph your kitty and embrace your inner Cat Lady
Let pizza cool for 3 minutes then eat as much as you’d like because it’s VeganMoFo.
Oh yeah… and the pumpkin seeds!
I found the best way how to make pumpkin seeds and I’m obsessed.
- Get some pumpkins…
- Cut open and remove seeds.
- Soak seeds in sea salt and water for 24 hours, covered.
- Drain water and spread seeds across a baking pan.
- Add a pinch of more salt.
- Bake for 30-45 minutes at 300 degrees F.
- You’ll know when their done, just keep tasting them!
Also, don’t feel bad about eating as many as you want because these babies are loaded with the good stuff.
A magnificent source of magnesium
A great source of 5 B vitamins (B1, B2, Niacin, B6 & Folic acid)
One quart cup contain 19 grams of protein!
Excellent source of iron
Rich in monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fat
As most plant food, rich in fiber