It’s that time of the week again!
For me Wednesdays now mean busybusybusy. Today I am going to Zumba for the first time in 2 weeks, then coming home to shower, then going to school to take a math exam… yuck, then going straight to my doctor’s cause I am not 100% better, then going straight to work! Meanwhile I need to be studying for my yucky med terms exam.
So consider this a mini WIAW!
Banana Split Oats
Makes one HUGE serving
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup non-dairy milk of choice
- 1/2 cup 1 minute oats
- 1 scoop Sun Warrior protein powder, I used chocolate! (review coming tomorrow, promise!)
- 1 T PB
- 1 t cinnamon
- 1 t maple syrup
- toppings: banana, chocolate chips, ground pecans, plain coconut yogurt, and of course, a cherry.
- Bring milk and water to a boil
- Stir in the rest of the ingredients (minus the topping obviously) and reduce heat.
- Cook for about 4 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Scoop into your favorite oatmeal bowl and get crazy with the toppings!
& that’s it for now!